A quick, practical post this time…If you’re not already familiar with UCL’s campus, here are some easy directions to get to the screenings’ venue.
The nearest underground stations to Malet Place are:
- Euston Square (4 min walk, Metropolitan, Hammersmith and City and Circle Underground lines);
- Euston (5 mins, Mainline rail services, Northern and Victoria Tube lines);
- Goodge Street (2 mins, Northern line) and
- Warren Street (5 mins, Northern and Victoria lines).
The nearest mainline stations are:
- Euston (walking distance) and
- King’s Cross St. Pancras (one stop on the Metropolitan and Circle lines).
Malet Place Eng. 1.02 is part of the Faculty of Engineering. The simplest way to get there is to enter UCL via the Malet Place gate (opposite Waterstones bookshop in Torrington Place). From there, get into the first set of doors on your left (Roberts Building) and report to the guards at the entrance. They will give you further directions to the room.